1. What Information Do We Collect?
The types of personal and other information we may collect about you are primarily from three sources: (a) information you provide; (b) information automatically collected; and (c) cookies.
· (a) Information You Provide
Local Logic collects personal information about you that you transmit to us via the Internet (including partner websites) or by email or by phone.
· (b) Information Automatically Collected
Local Logic automatically collects certain information when you access or use our Website. For example, we collect computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. Local Logic also automatically collects certain technical information whenever a product or service that integrates the Services makes a request to Local Logic APIs. This includes, among other things IP address, browser type, the time of the request, usage data, and operating system. (collectively “User Data”)
We use User Data to monitor and analyze use of the Website and/or Services, for the Website’s technical administration, to increase our Website and/or Services functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Website and/or Services to our visitors’ needs. We also use User Data to verify that visitors to the Website and/or Services meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat User Data as “personal information” or use it in association with other personal information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate User Data for any purpose including but not limited to internal and commercial use and for sharing with affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners and for planning and marketing purposes.
· (c) Cookies
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
Local Logic may use the information submitted, collected, received or generated from and/or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To operate, provide, administer, develop, and improve our Website and/or Services, and to operate and support Local Logic’s related businesses;
- To develop, improve and optimize the quality of our Website and/or Services;
- To better understand how users access and use our Website and/or Services on an aggregated and individualized basis, to track and monitor usage, to conduct quality control, to fix technical and other errors or problems, to conduct market research and to respond to user desires and preferences;
- To analyze, compile, publish, sell and otherwise exploit information relating to usage and users of the Website and/or Services;
- For advertising, marketing and promotional purposes;
- To provide personalized experiences and recommendations, language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your usage of our Website and/or Services;
- To provide you with support and handle inquiries;
- To offer you content, services, or other products and services, including to develop new services and products;
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and targeted advertising, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations and any regulatory mandate or court order;
- To protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect Local Logic’s rights or property.
3. What Information Do We Share And/Or Disclose?
Internally, only employees who need access to your information for the execution of their duties will have access to it. Local Logic may also share your personal information, including:
- within the Local Logic family of companies, which includes parents, corporate, affiliates, subsidiaries, business units and other companies that share common ownership;
- with select business partners;
- with third-party service providers working on behalf of Local Logic;
- to law enforcement authorities.
4. How Do We Store Your Information?
Your personal information is stored on servers hosted in Canada.
While we maintain a multitude of security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal information (physical, electronic and procedural), no security measures are absolute or wholly guaranteed. We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if it determines there were unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this policy, or other security breaches, or where otherwise required by law.
Local Logic will maintain your personal information for as long as a business need exists, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
5. Right To Access And Correct
On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may consult the personal information that we have disclosed, and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law.
However, to make sure that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information.
7. Contact Information